Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Dew Breaker

This book was pretty good. For some reason I did not think that I would have got into this book, but surprisingly I did. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone else. Even to just read on their spare time. At first I was confused with all of the different story lines and characters but while you continue to read each chapter, they all connect in there own ways. I found that very different and kool. But like I said I definitely enjoyed reading this novel.

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree. At first I thought it was a book with short stories, but as I got further and further into the book, characters from one story were somehow linked in with another. I still am not sure of the full connections that the characters link to another story. Overall, I enjoyed this book. It surprised me how I was hooked into the story.

    ReplyDelete