Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Dew Breaker

I just want to share my opinion about this book. To be honest in the beginning i wasn't interesting, but by reading every next story this book was taking my attention. I become so exciting about the connections between the characters from different episodes. Until the end of last story The Dew Breaker i couldn't get the main point. Connections in some stories were not as interesting as the Haitian barber's life back home. The first story in the book shows us a little about barber's family, and after author keeps this family aside; like she(author) decided to leave the best piece for desert. I felt myself as a detective who little by little discovers the true about the situation.
I would like to read other books of this author.
I would definetily suggest this book to my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment